We use cookies 🍪 to provide the best experience. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Cookie Policy.
Find out more

Can I cancel the continuous payment authority on my debit card?

You can cancel this authority at any time by notifying us by email at repayments@thryft.gi. If you cancel this authority you will have to provide us with the details of an alternative valid debit card from which to collect payments.

Any debit card replacements can be done in in the SETTINGS section of your USER ACCOUNT and the debit card must be in your name.

Go back

Have other questions?

We’re happy to help. Send us a message and we’ll get back to you soon!